Cloud Solutions for Non-Profit
Office 365 for Nonprofits
Simplify the way you work together with powerful communication tools.
- Keep people connected. Connect even more easily with a unified contact card that brings together SharePoint, Facebook, and LinkedIn updates and lets you start an IM, call, or video chat with just a click.
- Online document storage. Provide IT-managed online storage to everyone at your nonprofit with OneDrive for Business. Store documents in the cloud and share with others—even outside your organization.
- Hold multi-party HD meetings. Work together anywhere with conferencing that includes advanced sharing, note taking, and annotations.
- Help protect your data. Get peace of mind with a 99.9% uptime SLA, continuous data backups, robust disaster recovery capabilities, globally redundant data centers, and no scanning of email or files for advertising.
Provide your staff with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can stay productive wherever their work calls them.
- Office Online. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote Online allow you to work across multiple devices, right from a browser. Multiple users can work on the same document together.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don’t have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Microsoft account, so you can quickly pick up where you left off from any device.
Office 365 provides the flexibility you need to run your nonprofit the way that works best for you.
- Unified admin experience. Easily manage Office 365 services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Free up valuable resources. Reduce costs and free up time associated with deployment, maintenance, and management of on-premises servers, providing more time for IT to focus on project-related workloads.
- Low cost. Office 365 for Nonprofits is available as a donation to qualifying nonprofit organizations and through deeply discounted rate plans, depending on your needs.
Choosing the right cloud solution increases your organization’s efficiency, saves on technology costs, and fosters your best collaboration. Office 365 includes anywhere access to web-based versions of the Office tools you know, plus professional email, web conferencing, file sharing, and more. To get started now, just click below so that we can verify your eligibility. Once qualified, you can start using the service as a donation or upgrade for additional features.
Non-profit budget w/fundraising
This budget template can be used by a non-profit organization or small business to track income and expenses including fundraising. A horizontal line chart visualizes the action.
Keep track of donations received by your non-profit organization and whether you provided a receipt and thank you letter using this spreadsheet template. Easily filter for those receipts and letters you need to send.
Non-profit fundraiser report
Enter your fundraiser expenses and receipts in this template, and totals will be calculated for you and represented in pie charts to easily evaluate the success of your event.
Why Wait? Contact Us Today!